Great news for Dads (and everyone else in the family)! Following the success of Mother’s Day back in March, we’re pleased to announce we’ll be opening on Sunday 16th June for Father’s Day. We’re not normally open on a Sunday… so it’s a great chance to enjoy a special family lunch and treat your dad to a delicious, memorable meal at El Gato Negro Tapas. Or indeed if you’re just looking for a special Sunday lunch to enjoy!
Simon and the kitchen team will be serving a special menu: six of our signature tapas dishes, and a choice of dessert – all for just £25 per head.
The six dishes are
- Padrón peppers with Halen Môn Salt
- Mini Catalan chorizo with Aspall Cider
- Patatas bravas
- Poached duck egg yolk with Alejandro chorizo & migas breadcrumbs
- Pinchos Morunos, chickpea and chilli purée, and harissa yoghurt dressing
- Tiger prawns with chilli, lemon, garlic and paprika
… and a choice of dessert
- A selection of ice creams
- Creme Catalan
- A selection of cheeses
We’re offering a choice of two sittings: either 12-3 or 3-6, with limited numbers of places available for both sittings.
Reservations are now being taken: please call the restaurant directly on 01422 823070. We expect both sittings to be rapidly booked up, so we’d recommend calling and booking rapidly to avoid disappointment.