Wage: up to £8.91 per hour plus service charge and cash tips
We are delighted to be opening El Gato Negro Tapas in Leeds city centre and we are looking to recruit Commis Chefs to play a leading role in this exciting new chapter for our independent restaurant business.
Critically acclaimed, El Gato Negro is renowned for its mouth-watering seasonally influenced tapas dishes, using the highest quality of ingredients and this is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful business, with a great reputation and exciting future plans, and prospects of further career progression.
Job description: the role will require you to work to the high standards set by the Creative Director and Head Chef. The role will involve:
- Washing dishes and kitchen equipment
- Ensuring food prep areas are clean and hygienic
- Disposal of rubbish
- Goods receiving
Candidate criteria: we are looking for motivated and punctual individuals:
- With a clear focus on delivering high standards of food, ensuring all food production duties are carried out in a timely fashion to ensure a smooth service
- Team player at all times, assisting other colleagues when necessary
- Eye for quality & consistency